At Ethical SEO Consulting we provide award-winning, SEO friendly custom website design and development services. Here, we have one simple goal: To create the best SEO friendly, ADA compliant, and conversion friendly websites in the world.
As internet marketing and conversion experts, we know what a website needs to look like and what the back end needs to be coded like to turn more website visitors into new clients.
All of the websites we build are based on WordPress, the most common content management system in the world. This means that your website will be easy to use, update content, and make changes with the security and peace you need to get a good nights rest.
Our Custom Website Features
We will tailor custom your project to meet your goals and your budget. The websites we build out will meet the following specifications when we launch them.
- Built on WordPress
- You retain 100% ownership. No gimmicks.
- Lighting fast load time (increases conversions & rankings). 90th percentile.
- SEO friendly
- Mobile, tablet, and computer-friendly responsive website design
- Custom coded design for efficiency and site speed
- Optimized for conversions
- Google analytics setup
- Goal tracking setup
- Google search console setup
- Error-free! (Free of 404’s, internal 301’s, etc.)
- ADA Compliant Options
We also offer more customized integrations for businesses that require additional functionality.
Want to see more legal websites we’ve built? Check out the Legal website designs at Juris Digital.
How Much Does A Custom Website Cost?
Custom website design and development projects typically range from $6,000 – $100,000 depending on the number of custom design page layouts you need.
A page layout or template is a custom designed page layout that can be used on multiple different pages within your website.
For example, from a design perspective, you probably want your homepage to look different than a service page or an about us page. However, you can re-use the basic layout elements from one service page on others.
With typical custom WordPress designs we will build out a variety of page layouts including, but not limited to:
- Contact Page
- About Page
- Lawyer Bio Pages
- Blog Post
- Service or Practice Area Page
Each custom page layout can have it’s own text and images while retaining the layout elements. The result is a custom designed website with a customized page by page look.
The Problems Cheap Websites
When you build a new website, you typically get what you pay for. Having been helping clients with their websites for the past 20 years we have seen a lot of issues with companies hiring unqualified web designers and developers.
Typically these people will use pre-built WordPress themes and while they may look nice at first there are a lot of considerations you need to account for. Here are some of the issues we commonly see with cheaper websites. e
If you have an existing website and hire a new designer you can risk losing all of your current website traffic. Here are just a handful of the common issues we have helped clients overcome.
- Robots.txt blocked crawling on new website launch. Ths is the biggest no-no and will result in your entire website being de-indexed by Google.
- Loss of link equity. We have seen many existing companies launch new websites just to see their traffic tank. Sometimes this can be due to a loss of link equity by changing URL’s without implementing redirects.
- Loss of organic traffic and rankings due to a variety of other factors. This includes issues like multiple H1 tags, improper URL structures, internal no-follow links and a variety of other issues.